[theme-reviewers] new theme Verbo approved 2 weeks ago‏

Stephen Cui scui2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 19:14:35 UTC 2014

Do we have any plan to improve the process? We are volunteers. It seems
that volunteer based system has failed for TRT. Do not get me wrong here. I
am not blaming any admins not doing their job. I simply ask if we have any
plan. e.g.:

- Appoint more admins
- Hire full time admin
- automate the go-live process - e.g. if the theme is not live for 2 weeks,
it will go-live automatically.
- Change the Approved status to Reviewed :-)
- As suggested by Chip, appoint some trusted reviewer.

IMO, 4-5 weeks or more waiting time is not acceptable for anyone. Any
suggestion from fellow TRT member?

Regards

Stephen