[theme-reviewers] Correct Handling of Theme Developer

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Jul 28 12:41:08 UTC 2014

Theme review is a 100% volunteer activity. Developers should not, ever,
under any circumstances, email reviewers off-list to nag them about
reviews. Using reviewers' personal email addresses to nag them about
tickets is an absolute abuse of reviewers' privacy, and will not be
tolerated. Repeated occurrences will result in use of the ban hammer.