[theme-reviewers] Frequent Updates

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 13:58:21 UTC 2014

I use a "popular" theme for testing purposes on a regular basis; and, to be
quite honest, if I had the time to look at its weekly/bi-weekly updates and
found the pattern to be minor and meant to game the "recently updated" list
because it is no longer a "featured theme" I would be more than happy to
suspend it ... immediately!

Call that an observation, but this discussion may just give me a good
enough reason to find the time and go back and look at the last 20 or so
updates to that theme ... again, to be quite honest, [rant]I am getting
tired and bored of seeing that theme always coming up as updates available.
Something so "popular" should not *need* to be updated (for whatever
reason) as often as it is.[/rant]

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.