[theme-reviewers] Frequent Updates

Sovit Ranjitkar sovitranjitkar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 13:55:38 UTC 2014

I have seen some of the developer frequent releases an unwanted updates each week in order to boost their download counts and to have their theme on most popular list at home page of WordPress themes directory. Which was not a good idea and it have to stop.
Users download the themes from most popular list to get a real popular themes not a popular themes that comes from download counts with unwanted updates.

+1 for Otto for making a best decision. :)

- Sovit