[theme-reviewers] Need Clarification on theme name which is fine as per the guideline and as per the other theme names !

FasterThemes support at fasterthemes.com
Tue Jul 22 01:29:43 UTC 2014

Hi Emil/Chip/Otto.

Sorry for disturbing you for this :)

Can you please confirm why *Premium Photography *theme name violates the
following guideline
http://make.wordpress.org/themes/guidelines/guidelines-license-theme-name-credit-links-up-sell-themes/

whereas following theme names are fine :

https://wordpress.org/themes/responsive
https://wordpress.org/themes/small-business
https://wordpress.org/themes/modern-business
https://wordpress.org/themes/business-pro
https://wordpress.org/themes/quality
https://wordpress.org/themes/local-business
https://wordpress.org/themes/appointment
https://wordpress.org/themes/exclusive
https://wordpress.org/themes/shop

I request you guys to please clarify this in detail keeping in mind that
theme names which makes sense WILL be coming in GOOGLE ranks for some
keywords hence that should not be an issue with WordPress.org community.

Once replied, I request one of you guys to reply to this ticket as well :
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19560#comment:1

Rest assured, I'll honor your decision. :-)

Thanks.

P.S. This ticket is exclusively for *ADMINS *hence I request other theme
reviewers or theme authors to refrain from starting a debate on this.  I
appreciate understanding of all of you.