[theme-reviewers] Help to Review in Child Theme - Accessibility Ready Theme

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Jul 21 21:51:36 UTC 2014

I think we should strive for the goal of accessibility becoming a commodity
rather than a feature. To that end, we should encourage accessibility
improvements to be contributed back upstream to the parent, rather than
segregating them in a Child Theme. Thus, I would suggest, for the purpose
of discussion/argument, that we consider only allowing the
"accessibility-ready" tag for Child Themes if the Parent Theme has the tag
as well.