[theme-reviewers] Theme Names

FasterThemes support at fasterthemes.com
Sun Jul 20 14:44:55 UTC 2014

Why are you so much bothered about this mate ? If some XYZ theme for this
keyword comes in top rank for this keyword then you don't have any issues
but if wordpress.org themes come, it seems spammy.

If you are raising voice then you should have done that earlier because you
joined the community approx 1 year ago and in this period there are tens of
themes which were contributed keeping SEO names in mind.
You should have convinced the admins to put a system for *theme name*
check.

As per your logic, the username like fasterthemes and themealley are also
spammy because they contain THEME in the names ?

Sorry but very strange logic , my friend !