[theme-reviewers] Theme Reviewing Process

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Tue Jul 15 04:23:25 UTC 2014

I'm the admin who reopened your ticket.  We can discuss anything about the
theme in-ticket if need be.  I've asked that the theme reviewer re-review
the theme because there are major issues that shouldn't have been
overlooked in the previous reviews.  I'll also be happy to work alongside
you to help get your theme ready for approval.

We understand that there's a lot of waiting and not everything is perfect.
 Keep in mind that we're all volunteers here and do this in our free time.