[theme-reviewers] Contribution days

Jose Castaneda jomcastaneda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 02:59:57 UTC 2014

I like the idea of the "trusted reviewer" role and the WC admin. The
trusted reviewer will help the admins in the long run I think. The admin/WC
would be a little trickier since it will vary from event to event and some
may overlap.

The one thing I will say though for the theme_doing_it_wrong it would be a
better way to do it like the plugins did some time ago. Create a quickly
github repo of the bad theme practices and make a post on the make blog,
then the next week or a few days later reveal all the things that are wrong
with it. In that time frame people can chime in and discuss how and why
they think the theme is doing certain things wrong and how to better the
theme and review process.

Best part is it is a win-win for authors, reviewers and those just starting
out. Worst case scenario people don't respond to it but that's just my take.