[theme-reviewers] A couple of doubts about the "Make" theme and what's allowed

Srikanth Koneru tskk79 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 23:08:14 UTC 2014

but we should continue discussing about modifying the guideline which says
if there is a theme option to disable the credit link then it must be
disabled by default, since that guideline is actually deterring theme
authors from providing an easy way to turn off the credit link.
In a new topic if you like.