[theme-reviewers] HeatMap AdAptive theme made live - but users reporting errors when auto upgrading

Stuart Wider stuartwider at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 07:52:55 UTC 2014

Hi All,

An update to my theme HeatMap Adaptive was made live yesterday, but a few
users are reporting issues with the download.
http://wordpress.org/themes/heatmap-adaptive

It appears to be missing a file heatmap-adaptive/inc/wp-tweaks.php

I checked out the download myself and it looks okay, but, I'm guessing that
somehow a corrupted version with a file missing is sitting on just one of
the WordPress theme distribution servers, so its affecting a few users not
all.

Please could you check it out, and eliminate corrupted version.

Very many thanks,
Stuart