[theme-reviewers] Is Blog.php is allowed in theme?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Jul 5 17:27:16 UTC 2014

"Coincidently, don’t set a ‘front page displays’ ... it is not required to
do so, nor necessary."

This is exactly and entirely your problem.

Yes, you DO have to tell WordPress if/when you don't want the blog posts
index to display on the front page, and you do so via this setting, which
updates get_option( 'show_on_front' ) - which in turn is used to set
important things like $query->is_home.

On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net