[theme-reviewers] Suggestion !

FasterThemes support at fasterthemes.com
Fri Jul 4 10:58:04 UTC 2014

Hi Chip.
Your contributions to WordPress community are admirable !!
I know you guys are VERY busy with admin works etc. I just suggested what I thought can add value. It's ok if things are already properly in place.
I'm patient and don't want to rush on anything :)
I'm also willing to contribute as much as I can to the WordPress.org.
Enjoy your time with the family and Thank You again for sharing your inspiring schedule :)
Blessings.