[theme-reviewers] Ticket reallocation and second opinion required

Dylan Scott dylan.scott at webunitydesign.com
Tue Jul 1 17:39:19 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Just two issues really - I have taken on a ticket and have just realized I
don't have enough time to dedicate to it beyond what I have at the moment
(I am starting a new job as of Thursday) so rather than leave the theme
developer hanging is it possible for the following ticket:
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19205 to be reassigned? Apologies
for this but real life circumstances are against me.

Also the final review I am doing is on going which I am able to see through
to completion. We are encountering a few issues which I have outlined in
the ticket that have me stumped. Would anybody mind taking a look and
offering a second view point. My latest comments can be found at
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19490#comment:18

Many thanks for all the help in advance!

Kindest Regards

Dylan Scott
Web Developer at Web Unity Design <http://www.webunitydesign.com>