[theme-reviewers] Question: Someone Want to Take Benefit From a'Top Reviewer of the Month'.

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 23:10:47 UTC 2014

*1.* Sponsorships. From my understanding of what I just read then, it seems
we *could* run, for example, as a way to help support the team, some sort
of sponsored ads?:

http://wordpress.org/themes/sponsors/

*2.* Otto's an employee. You're correct though, technically, he's not a
WordPress.org employee as far as what it says on his paycheck, but he's an
employee that works on .org, I would assume other employees do as well?

*3.* I still contend that the incentive program has done some good. But,
I'll accept whatever the admins ultimately decide.