[theme-reviewers] Question: Someone Want to Take Benefit From a'Top Reviewer of the Month'.

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Wed Jan 29 22:52:07 UTC 2014

@Trent even though everyone on this list knew that featured Themes
would be cycled out if their Theme Authors are not winners and Theme
nominated.

1) here's the notification:

The Theme that will be cycled out is: Responsive.

https://make.wordpress.org/themes/2013/11/18/theme-review-incentive-november-2013-winners/

2) Please answer this: Let's say that one of us sent you an email informing
you about
this, what would you done differently?