[theme-reviewers] Question: Someone Want to Take Benefit From a'Top Reviewer of the Month'.

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 22:40:32 UTC 2014

*@**Konstantin* - An expected and fair reaction. The idea is that the money
would be donation-based to help the community, like sponsored advertising.
I don't believe that contradicts or breaks the non-profit status, that's
how PBS operates for example (selling ad space), I think, I could be wrong.

I know wordpress.com of course supports wordpress.org and some of its paid
employees, but allocation and expenses don't seem to trickle toward
projects like Theme Review, I believe I recall *@Otto* has discussed in the
past about limited resources?

Anyways, I assumed it wouldn't be a popular idea, just spit-balling here. :)

*@**Emil* - Definitely, for those developers that want to develop for .com
and are able to be accepted, that's can be a great earner.