[theme-reviewers] Question: Someone Want to Take Benefit From a 'Top Reviewer of the Month'.

Rohit Tripathi rohitink at live.com
Wed Jan 29 17:50:52 UTC 2014

Ratings and Polls can be very well Exploited to adulterate the results. Especially, Polls.

Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 18:49:21 +0100
From: konrads at themekraft.com
To: theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org
Subject: Re: [theme-reviewers] Question: Someone Want to Take Benefit From a 'Top Reviewer of the Month'.

Otto +10000
Why not get rid of the featured themes sections like it is now and have a filter for

"most downloaded" and "best rated"

Maybe add a filter or tag for commercially supported themes, so you know you can get professional support and stuff like that..
Or make a poll on wordpress.org twice a year and the results are the "featured" themes

Cheers, Konrad