[theme-reviewers] Question: Someone Want to Take Benefit From a 'Top Reviewer of the Month'.

emin ozlem eminozlem at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 15:03:42 UTC 2014

To weigh in shortly as an outsider; I did not even know how featured themes
were picked, now that i do -and briefly what's going on in the background
from the above-:

1- It's definitely not fair to the "theme developers" if the picking is
influenced by any means (apparently it is). So I was kind of negative at
first like Otto.
2- It's also not fair for the first guy who asked the question. I mean if
theme shops or their employees make advantage of this indirectly /
directly, why can not him ?

So I think a.) It should be -somehow- prevented for everyone to abuse the
system  | b.) Everyone should be allowed to make use of it if some other
people do.

2014-01-29 Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com>