[theme-reviewers] Question: Someone Want to Take Benefit From a 'Top Reviewer of the Month'.

Jan Henckens desk at janhenckens.com
Wed Jan 29 14:51:06 UTC 2014

Fairly new here but I’m gone chime in either way.

I think it’s important that we/wordpress.org/the theme review team remains as independent and unbiased as possible.
The featured themes should be selected for their features/design/whatever but certainly not because the developer or shop payed off (that’s kinda what it feels like to me) the reviewer.

My 2 cents anyway...
/J

--
Jan Henckens