[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Guidelines

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Jan 29 14:41:43 UTC 2014

The handbook version of the Guidelines are not official. The official
Guidelines are the ones maintained by the Theme Review Team.

As for things in the "Recommended" list being "Required" depending on the
situation: that's true. But to try to write explicit Guidelines that cover
all situations would result in really, really long and detailed Guidelines.
As I often say: we want to avoid emulating the Code of Federal Regulations.
:)