[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Guidelines

Ulrich Pogson grapplerulrich at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:29:26 UTC 2014

Are there any plans to improve and update the theme guidelines?

It seems like someone from the docs team created a simplified version. I
find this a lot easier to browse.
https://make.wordpress.org/docs/theme-developer-handbook/releasing-your-theme/theme-review-guidelines/

The recommended page needs the most love as there are stuff there that are
required too depending on the situation.
http://make.wordpress.org/themes/guidelines/guidelines-recommended/