[theme-reviewers] Transferring WordPress theme to new account

GMO Yosuke Chikamatsu yosuke-chikamatsu at gmo.jp
Mon Jan 27 02:12:35 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I am a WordPress.org member under username "Takeaki Nagashima".

I have been trying to find a way to change username but found out that
was not an option.  So, the only option is to create a new account, but  what
I need to find out now is how to transfer an existing theme to the new
account.

From my understanding, I cannot delete my old account or themes which is
already uploaded, so if I list a same theme to new account, it is going
to be a duplicate, which I believe is not allowed.

I tried searching and asking in the forums, but I was unable come up
with a solution.  Could you please help me clarifying this?

Here is the link to the theme:
http://wordpress.org/themes/kotenhanagara

Hoping to hear from you very soon.  Thanks!