[theme-reviewers] Review Status - Abandoned?

Casey Lee casey at simplethemes.com
Wed Jan 22 18:02:37 UTC 2014

Hi, A few weeks ago I volunteered to review some themes. I was assigned to
a test review and the next one assigned was for a live/actual theme
submission. I did the best I could and outlined a few of my concerns,
however the theme author is expecting follow up for approval status. If
someone (pagelines?) could let me know how I could better help this
gentleman please let me know.

This was my original concern. Everything else appears to check out.
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16067#comment:2

*"Up-sell Themes may be subjected to more rigorous or additional
Theme-Review requirements, at the discretion of the Theme Review Team"*

I'm not sure if pagelines is out of pocket or if the system is just backed
up right now. I had submitted a theme several weeks ago which was assigned
to the same reviewer and it's been dead silent for awhile now:
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16000

Thanks,
Casey (simplethemes)