[theme-reviewers] Highlighted topics in a theme's forum : possible?

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Mon Jan 20 11:52:06 UTC 2014

on 20/01/2014 09:33 Ronnel Angelo said the following:

>> I wonder if there's a way to highlight some frequently asked topics
>> (like in this plugin's
>> forum <http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/easy-fancybox>for
>> example), or make them sticky in a theme's forum. This would be
>> very useful since users have no easy way to search those forums.

> Maybe you could get a mod to do that by adding these tags on the
> topic: *modlook*, *sticky*

Please don't use the modlook tag in that way. The best place to ask
these questions is on the WPORG forum mail list
<http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-forums/>

In answer to the original question,there is currently no option to
sticky (or highlight) posts in a theme's sub-forum.

Mel
--
http://quirm.net
http://blackwidows.co.uk