[theme-reviewers] Open/Transfer Ticket

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 13:31:03 UTC 2014

Not bullying anyone, how you got that from constructive and valid advice
for a new reviewer, I don't know? Why does everyone always have to be so
sensitive over nothing?

I've been very polite and patient, already waited a week after taking the
appropriate steps to discuss with an admin and then explain in the old
ticket and new. In fact you were the last reviewer and should have gotten
the notice.

And now, after waiting a week, then waiting 12 hours to comment in-ticket,
then waiting for the 24 hour mark to ask the list for help... I couldn't
have been more appropriate, polite, patient and by the book in this process.

Can we please remain objective? I'm merely asking for help, and
appropriately so.

Thank you.