[theme-reviewers] Theme and Author URIs

Stanko Metodiev stanko at metodiew.com
Tue Jan 14 22:57:31 UTC 2014

I'm really happy for this clarification, because from what I see sometimes
some too ambitious reviewers made problems with those URLs. Of course it's
important to keep themes clean from spam links, but if you are an author,
you should have right to leave your own website/blog/portfolio whatever. If
you want, of course :)

Just my 2 cents

Regards and thanks for the hard work!

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 12:40 AM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Daniel <danielx386 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey Otto,
> >
> > I don't know if this part of it but I'm sure that there are going to
> > be people who has a free domain such as .tk or .cz.cc and they
> > (sometime) are not under the user's control.
>
> Like I said, not a requirement, just a recommendation. When you're
> publishing things on the internet, having a place under your control
> kinda matters in the long run. Call it a philosophical argument. :)
>
> -Otto

Stanko Metodiev,
WordPress Developer
@metodiew