[theme-reviewers] Plugin install within theme

Josh Pollock jpollock412 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 19:34:17 UTC 2014

Be sure to see Otto's article on theme dependencies:
http://ottopress.com/2012/themeplugin-dependencies/

His method is much lighter than TGM, which is a well done solution but
includes options to do tons of things that themes in the theme repository
can't do, like auto install and install from third party sites.