[theme-reviewers] Theme Customer Review

Afzaal wordpress at thinkupthemes.com
Wed Jan 8 18:53:23 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I know we don't deal with support queries here, but I have a customer
who's asking me about why there review is still showing as 1 star even
though they've changed it. Would this be the right place to post a
question related to this?

When I click to see the comment for the 1 star I'm told that there's
no reviews, but yet I see that one has been left when I'm on the
description tab of the theme download page

http://wordpress.org/support/view/theme-reviews/engrave-lite?filter=1

Apologies in advance if I should be submitting this elsewhere.

Afzaal