[theme-reviewers] Plugins within Themes

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Jan 4 04:43:22 UTC 2014

The presentation-vs-functionality line is not limited to "lock in". The
feature has absolutely nothing to do with presentation of user content (in
fact, the Plugin has zero front-end impact at all - something that should
be a considerable red flag regarding its appropriateness within a Theme),
and is something that, should the user decide to use for the site, would be
expected to remain when switching Themes.