[theme-reviewers] humans.txt

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 14:19:47 UTC 2014

You're wrong on this one, my friend: Copyright only protects the
specific tangible expression of an idea, not the idea itself.

>From http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-protect.html#idea

How do I protect my idea?
Copyright does not protect ideas, concepts, systems, or methods of
doing something. You may express your ideas in writing or drawings and
claim copyright in your description, but be aware that copyright will
not protect the idea itself as revealed in your written or artistic
work.