[theme-reviewers] Building Themes for Others

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Feb 20 13:27:13 UTC 2014

Generally speaking, if the *owner* of the code submits the Theme, then
that's fine. If someone commissioned you to develop a Theme, then that
person owns the code. If that person chooses to contribute that Theme to
the community by submitting it to the Theme directory, there's no inherent
problem. (All appropriate guidelines regarding credit links and such must
be observed, of course.)

But Otto may have a different stance, based on WPORG policy.