[theme-reviewers] JQuery Isotope

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Feb 19 22:21:14 UTC 2014

Theme has been suspended in the directory.

All: this is why it is *imperative* that we verify the license of ALL
bundled resources.

Side note: these has to be the stupidest licensing terms I've ever seen:
http://isotope.metafizzy.co/docs/license.html

Isotope may be used in commercial projects and applications with the
one-time purchase of a commercial license.
Open source license

For non-commercial, personal, or open source projects and applications, you
may use Isotope under the terms of the MIT License. You may use Isotope for
free.
What is commercial considered?

If you are paid to do your job, and part of your job is implementing
Isotope, a commercial license is required.

#headdesk

"Open source": I do not think it means what you think it means...