[theme-reviewers] I am sorry about the flaming in the list

Ramiro C. feedbackweb.rc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 16:17:35 UTC 2014

Enviado desde Samsung tablet

-------- Mensaje original --------
De: "Ramiro C." <feedbackweb.rc at gmail.com>
Fecha: 08/02/2014  13:11  (GMT-03:00)
A: theme-reviewers-request at lists.wordpress.org
Asunto: I am sorry about the flaming in the list

I Just want to say to the crew of WPTRT Sorry, for flaming, i dont knew
why i didnt received the replies to my posts on the mailing list, surely
a mistake in configurations or something, i didnt even noticed you
responded, and as some person says i hijacked the post the winner of the
reps, but a desperate effort to get any feedback by not knowing how to
proceed and going forth and back in a loop of misinformation..
My mistake, i am sorry. I hope you will forgive such a behaviour.
I hope i will come back to the team review team on the future, but at
the moment i am too much ashamed and embarrrased by this situation.
Thanks for comprehension.
Salutations.
Ramiro C. Aka
Kouen