[theme-reviewers] Can Text Domain be name of the Theme shop?

Hugo Saner hugo at sanerdesign.com
Thu Feb 6 13:51:37 UTC 2014

Okay it starts to make a little more sense and I’m not even going to begin to start the topic of how that will all work :)

However that said it has been 6 months since that was written and I presume it is not something that is going to happen any time soon. So it still leaves us with a predicament that you will not approve any of our themes currently as they are and we cannot change them without completely dropping the framework structure that we currently use which would take months to sort out. That means none of our themes will get updated and users will be left frustrated. The only way we can quickly turn this around is to drop translation completely which is also not going to make anyone happy.

Can theme developers like ourselves who have set up on a framework not be given sometime to turn this around seeing as it doesn’t affect anything currently? This would give us some time to work out if we can get something working in a framework that will follow this directive without punishing our users.

Thanks