[theme-reviewers] Corrupt theme files

ethan anwar ethananwar at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 13:40:36 UTC 2014

Hello everybody. Lately I've been getting more and more reports of people missing their style.css files when updating 2 of my themes https://wordpress.org/themes/tempera and https://wordpress.org/themes/mantra

I've tried it myself and it happened to me as well, although not every time as the corrupted archive is probably just on one of the servers (this has happened before).

I would be very grateful If somebody with access to that would look into it.

Thanks a lot and hope you all have a great week.
Kay