[theme-reviewers] Tuesday's meeting

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Thu Aug 28 23:26:08 UTC 2014

@Jose, few days ago I sent you an e-mail asking that we don't use word
"trusted", but no response. :(

What is the use of trust if the person doesn't know what to do, or heavily
relies on others, not too mention that some people will get offended if not
chosen for this role. "What, I am not trusted enough?" type of thing.

Not sure about others, I personally have received e-mail's from people
asking if they are trusted or not, this is the position I don't want to
find myself in.

Anyways, the only criteria I am interested in is that this person needs to
have good eye and solid review experience.

Trust comes with the job description and anyone that compromises its
position will loose the ability to push live.

Being a theme shop owner should not be an issue. This is an open source
community where we all participate equally :)