[theme-reviewers] Tuesday's meeting

Jose Castaneda jomcastaneda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 23:11:01 UTC 2014

As Bryan stated, you don't apply. The admins already have a mentality of
who but want community feedback as to what else they should be considering.
Communication is one thing I mentioned in the chat and think should be a
thing to consider alongside those mentioned.

To an extent I agree with Srikanth in that is should be a neutral party. Or
at least a unbiased person. Nominations are great but do keep in mind that
they too have to be unbiased. I've seen several reviewers that are able to
meet those criteria that the admins mentioned.  ( Yes, I frequent trac and
read other reviews to see how we all interact. )