[theme-reviewers] Are "page templates" allowed ?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Aug 21 18:17:06 UTC 2014

It is still *functional* rather than presentational. When the user switches
Themes, all of that functional user configuration saved in Theme settings
becomes unavailable.

There's really no need to recommend a contact-form Plugin; they all work
with any properly coded Theme, out-of-the-box.

You can, however, add custom styles to provide nicer *integration* with
contact-form Plugins (such as via hooking into a Plugin-defined hook to
add/override a Plugin-specific stylesheet).