[theme-reviewers] Admins Please look into this

FasterThemes support at fasterthemes.com
Fri Aug 15 13:26:06 UTC 2014

Hi Admins.

We uploaded this theme 3 months ago,
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18948
which got approved 2 months ago and from then it keeps coming at the top of
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/report/24 page and going at the bottom.
:)

I got assurance from Justin last week that he would look into this but I
thought he would have been busy hence didn't get chance to look into this.

I'm not pushing any of you admin guys but  just requesting to look into
this whenever you get time (I hope not weeks of waiting..he he..)

P.S. Other list members please don't start teaching me what the process is
etc. I know it. This is just a request and not a push to admins in any form
:)

Appreciate your help and understanding.

Thank You.