[theme-reviewers] Screenshot confirmation

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Aug 6 13:00:38 UTC 2014

I agree with Emil. Showing multiple displays has not been allowed, and we
have enforced that quite consistently. Eventually (hopefully?) core and/or
the Theme directory will gain the ability to display multiple screenshots,
at which time Theme developers should have much more freedom with the
non-default screenshots. But until then, the screenshot needs to be an
actual screenshot of the Theme, and a *reasonable* facsimile of the Theme
as-installed.