[theme-reviewers] Closing not approved themes

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Apr 21 16:50:55 UTC 2014

Remember: we are a *team*. If you need help, just ask. We should be using
this mail-list for more of that.

I will try to write up a new step-through for reviewing Themes, that
reflects current Guidelines/review practices, focusing on the
pre-activation (i.e. code-only) review.

Also, please do not close tickets as "not-approved" after initial review
(unless it's an obvious spam submission, or something similarly egregious.
The end goal is to get that Theme approved and Live, so we want the
developer to have a chance to respond to review comments.