[theme-reviewers] Abandoned/Changed Theme Name, Requesting Transfer

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Apr 18 21:04:14 UTC 2014

Otto,

My biggest concern here is that these requests require a personal demand on
your time, and as such should be limited as much as possible. Without an
automated process, it is unreasonable to ask you to make more such
ownership name-changes than absolutely necessary. That's why I always
respond that the decision is up to your prerogative. :)

I've long wondered what we do with names of commercial Themes? How do we
police/control that? I don't mean submitting actual commercial Themes, but
submitting completely *different* Themes, by the same name?