[theme-reviewers] Abandoned/Changed Theme Name, Requesting Transfer

Scott Sousa scott at slocumstudio.com
Fri Apr 18 20:57:31 UTC 2014

Chip,

Thanks for steering the topic back on track. A potential issue with
keeping abandoned theme names with the original author would be: does
that open the table up for squatting? That is to say if the original
author always gets to keep the theme name, what's to stop someone from
submitting a theme with that name to reserve it? In this case, Journal
was not approved, yet the name still remains with the original author.
Just a thought.

Scott