[theme-reviewers] paginate_links() function - Reopened tickets

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Apr 15 21:02:20 UTC 2014

The Underscores paging links function is not really relevant. It outputs
previous/next post links, using core functions.

Themes, as always, can integrate support for Plugins.

What Themes *cannot* do, however, is recreate a paginated links function,
instead of using the core paginate_links() function, to output paginated (1
2 3 4 5) links.

Is a list of core functions really necessary?