[theme-reviewers] paginate_links() function - Reopened tickets

Ulrich Pogson grapplerulrich at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 20:19:33 UTC 2014

@Afzaal - I thought it was ok as it was just a older and newer post link.

For others
https://github.com/Automattic/_s/blob/master/inc/template-tags.php#L14-L35

I tried to get the same result as the _s code with paginate_links() but
was unsuccessful.

@Chip Would that also mean theme authors would not able allowed to support
these plugins.
http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-smart-pagination/
http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-pagenavi/

---------
@Admins

Could we have a list of features which fall under this guideline?
"Themes are required to support core implementation of features if they
incorporate those features."

I know that a few are listed in the recommended
section<http://make.wordpress.org/themes/guidelines/guidelines-recommended/>and
the settings API/customizer API is an exception to this guideline.

Thanks.