[theme-reviewers] paginate_links() function - Reopened tickets

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Apr 15 11:54:11 UTC 2014

The Guideline in question here is that Themes are required to support core
implementation of features if they incorporate those features. WordPress
provides a paginated link function,
paginate_links()<http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/paginate_links>.
Thus, if Themes want to incorporate paginated links as a Theme feature,
they must use the core function.

The normal implementation is for the Theme to create a wrapper function
that sets up the arguments array to pass to paginate_links(), and then
output the result of paginate_links( $args ).