[theme-reviewers] Deregistering mediaelement style / script

Afzaal wordpress at thinkupthemes.com
Thu Apr 10 19:50:18 UTC 2014

Hi Emil

The author has given the following reason for deregistering the script:

"The reason I deregister them is to change the built-in media player.
The built-in version has a flaw when it comes to being responsive
which could be changed with a small edit. Take a look at
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/making-mediaelementjs-responsive?replies=19 and you will get it. I have also changed the style a bit to look more appealing. But this isn't used in Vanilj at all, and is one more thing that have been added with my new
theme."

Thanks again!

Afzaal