[theme-reviewers] ASCII art in header.php

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Fri Apr 4 02:08:42 UTC 2014

I'm fine with fun things like ASCII-art as long as it's not publicly
visible in the HTML source like that.  Don't do things like this for
brand promotion though.  Do it for fun.  And, put it in functions.php or
style.css.

WP has a long history of Easter eggs.  Even Kubrick has its own thing
(scroll to bottom):
http://themes.svn.wordpress.org/default/1.7.2/style.css

I even dropped a quote from one of my favorite shows in my last theme
for fellow sci-fi nerds.