[theme-reviewers] Licensing question - Author sells on Mojo Themes

Afzaal wordpress at thinkupthemes.com
Wed Apr 2 12:36:04 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm currently reviewing a theme where the author has links on their
website to products they sell on Mojo Themes and Mojo Theme Forest.
They sell WordPress themes on Mojo Themes. The T&C for Mojo state that
all the products on their marketplace are GPL, however on the actual
purchase page the customer has a choice of different licences. Where
each license allows for different usage restrictions (e.g. number of
domains theme can be used on).

Can anyone shed some light on what do this in this situation? Has
anyone come across this before? Should I ask the author to remove and
files from such marketplaces, where the product is not GPL licensed?
Or could it be that I'm interpreting the Mojo Themes license
incorrectly.

The ticket in question is #17605. Thanks, any guidance would be much
appreciated!

Thanks,

Afzaal